Travel around the World in this immersive musical experience that starts in Africa, then hops around Europe before swinging up through Asia, then over to North America. Then after a Short layover in Mexico, heads back to Africa.
Eleven songs all from Different Dream Rodeo albums, Around the World in 80 minutes will give you a flavor of what Dream Rodeo is all about.
1. LIBERIA La Maa'ta (Praise) Featuring the multiple Liberia Music Award winning vocalist, Mz Menneh (From the Dream Rodeo album "Liberia") (7:52)
2. ROME AdoreTe Devote (Offertory) Featuring international vocalist, Fendando Tarango, (from the Dream Rodeo album "Chant and Meditation, Vol. One)" (8:56)
3. CATALONIA Canco de Comiat (Farewell) Featuring vocalist Amadhia, (From the Dream Rodeo album "Catala") (6:37)
4. WALES Dyma Garias (Here is Love) Featuring Vocalist and Flautist, Andrew J. Booth (From the Yet unreleased Celtic Dream Rodeo album.) (7:07)
5. GERMANY Lob Und Dank (Praise and Thanks) Featuring vocalist Fräulein Terry Sängerin ( From the yet to be released Dream Rodeo album "An Die Musik") (7:52)
6. BURMA Tad Hso Gay He Hsu Ta (Grace From Heaven) Featuring vocalist Paw Kadoe (From a yet to be released Dream Rodeo album from Burma ) (9:08)
7. CHINA Wánměi shíkè (Perfect Moments) Featuring Vocalist Shery Wang Grosjean, and Flautist Andrew J. Booth, Original song written by Jon Gillespie and Shery Grosjean (From a yet to be released Dream Rodeo album from China) (6:22)
8. JAPAN Kojo No Tsuki (Moon Over the Ruined Castle) Featuring vocalist Ganz Sayaka san (From a yet to be released Dream Rodeo album from Japan ) (6:22)
9. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Rock of Ages (Cleft For Me) Featuring vocalist Amy Lee Moser (From a yet to be released Dream Rodeo album of American Hymns) (5:55)
10. MEXICO Te Den Gracias (Give You Thanks) featuring vocalist Sonia Salas (From a yet to be released Dream Rodeo album of Mexican Hymns) (6:43)
11. ANGOLA Unidos Em Cristo (United in Christ) featuring vocalist Joseph Zacharius (From a yet to be released Dream Rodeo album of Angolan traditional songs) (6:42)